How We Do It
We are an independent Door to Door planning and distribution company specialising in the delivery of leaflets, brochures, catalogues and samples to residential addresses. We operate our distribution service across a wide geographical area in Edinburgh and East Central Scotland.
We have more than 30 years experience in publishing and local distribution, and have represented the interests of some of the country's leading retailers in the door to door delivery field. If you already use door to door leaflet delivery services or are thinking about trying the local delivery service for the first time please get in touch.
We'd be happy to talk through your requirements and give you the benefit of our knowledge and expertise. More information about the 'door to door' delivery service and the services we provide can be found by contacting us today.
Johnson distribution, have been a great help in assisting with the organisation and planning of our business directory distribution. Carry was brilliant in helping us to determine where to deliver the directory, with excellent local knowledge and a personal touch that we really appreciated.
Here are just some of the main advantages:
- Impact The impact value is very high. People have only one letterbox, they tend to notice door drops, to pick them up and to look at them.
- Effective Research indicates that 48% of consumers have visited a shop, sent for information or bought a product having received a door drop.
- Useful While usefulness depends on the nature of the item being distributed, research indicates that 62-71% of consumers claim coupons, offers and samples are useful.
- Measurable A well executed door-to-door campaign produces measurable responses which advertisers can use to analyse how much business they generated for their spend.
- Flexible There are very few limits to the format used. For example, an insert may be subject to restrictions imposed by the carrier publication – with door to door distribution, as long as the item will fit through a letterbox, almost anything goes.
- Facilitates Responses Unlike some forms of marketing, responding to mailings is easy for consumers. Furthermore, mailings are often kept by consumers and can lead to responses months after delivery. Independent research has shown that as many as 79% of people keep, pass on or glance at door drop material, 38% keep it for at least a few days and 13% keep it for a week or more.
- Targeted If your target audience can best be described geographically, door-to-door may well be your best form of marketing. Equally, geo-demographic and lifestyle targeting can be used to identify geographic areas which contain a high proportion of your target audience.
- Cost Effective Door-to-door delivery is considerably cheaper than direct mail and provides an extremely cost effective way of delivering high information content.
- Informative Unlike most forms of advertising, a large amount of information can be conveyed to the target audience.